Thursday, March 19, 2015

For a Boy!

It's TGIF peeps!
Here on Creative Corner Challenge it's once again Team Jess turn this fortnight to start off with another brand new challenge.   We are doing the theme "For a Boy"!  
For this challenge I'm doing a Poly Craft digital image that I had for a very long time and it's called My Ride.  This is going right into my stash box, we have a lot of males in both side of our family so this card will surely come in handy.    I left the sentiment out until it's time for me to use it.   We love for you join in and play along with the rest of the DT members.  

Thanks for stopping by and checking out this cutie..
Enjoy your crafty moments!

6 comments:

  1. Great card Shirl and such a cute little boy.
    Hugs, Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Shirl.....hope you're well!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a wonderful job with your coloring Shirl! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! Your images are always so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and COOL!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Shirl! What an adorable image! I LOVE seeing boy cards! AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...