Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Precious Baby!

Hi ya peeps!
Since my Cricut is out for more cutting, I decided to cut out some giraffes to make some cards.  I need to replenish my stash box again and need to get those basic ones that are always seem to be going out so fast.   LOL!  So here is  a baby card I made and the card base is always cut out from the Wild Card.  I added some cup sequins around the oval since I've got tons of them from a crafting buddy who sent them to me... I believe you can buy the packs from MFT too.  


Until the next time - enjoy your crafty moments~

14 comments:

  1. Awww, this is total cuteness! Love the adorable giraffe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Shirl and love the sequins as a frame! Hoping its sunnier today in Hilo, yesterday was a bit damp and chilly for me...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Shirl!! The giraffe is absolutely adorable!! Love those pretty sequins!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet birthday card and love the added sequins..

    ReplyDelete
  5. ow Shirl love that super cute giraffe.
    Hugs,
    Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute! love the way you used your sequins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable, Shirl! I love giraffes and this one is such a sweetie! The sequins are gorgeous and I love the card shape. :o) Lovely creation, my friend! Have a wonderful night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Babylicious! The sweet image gives me some inspiration to get going on the baby cards I need to make. I guess I should make extras for my stash like you do. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute, adorable Giraffe he looks so lovely and quirky, I really love the colours and the window aperture with the sentiment, smashing card Shirl
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaaw, what a darling card! Love the sweet giraffe and how fun to add the sequins around the oval!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...