Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Pink & Pearlie!

Hi ya peeps~

We're back from Craft Rocket Challenge with another fun challenge!  For this fortnight we are doing the theme " Pink & Pearlie".  Since we do not have a sponsor the DT members could create what ever they wanted.   I decided to play with one of my fave from Tiddly Inks. Love coloring hair and she sure has a lot on her, LOL!   I think she looks so girlie, love her!
If you need more inspiration hop on over the blog and check out what the rest of the DT members have for you.   


 Blog Badge


Thanks for peeking in and will see you back here on our next challenge!

10 comments:

  1. She is a real cutie! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You colored the girls hair beautifully! Such an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this is one cutie for sure. Love the stitching and she is adorable.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, Shirl!! She's absolutely adorable!! I love her hair and the pink flowers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is such a cutie. I love her hair and that fringe is just adorable - makes me want to sweep her up into my arms for a cuddle and stroke her fringe off her face because I bet it's hiding gorgeous eyes

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so nice Shirl..........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet Shirl, lovely card, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another adorable card Shirl. Such a cutie! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous, love the image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww....She is Darling!! A cutie patootie!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...